Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to sop...@datagrp.com for the below
mentioned requirement with rate confirmation.

C# .NET DEVELOPERS

LOCATION: NEW PROVIDENCE, NJ

BILL RATE: $45/HR (BEST)

DURATION: 6 MONTHS

Job Description:

Local candidates are always preferred.

Somebody who has extensive coding experience.

Able to write secure, optimized and modular code in C# (8-10 yrs exp).

Web Applications (8-10 yrs exp)
Very strong in writing Internet Applications and Web Server.
Somebody who is very sharp, flexible and can think on their feet.
Somebody who is very confident, direct and has excellent comm skills.
This person must be able to understand logs and Social Networking and has
worked on many modules.
Manager does not want:
Someboody who has worked in the large corporate world on 1 or 2 modules.
No lead or coordinator experience-he already has somebody to do that.
He doesn't need or want Client Server or Windows form.

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.