ETL Consultant Needed
Please make sure the candidate has the bolded experience!
Date resource is required: ASAP
Anticipated end date: 12/31/2009
Location: Des Moines, IA
Position Description: Experience Level: 4 year degree plus 5-7 years
experience. Description: Works on problems involving the evaluation of
specifications for complex business requirements and processes (new,
enhancements, maintenance), and develops and prepares computer solutions.
Performs and leads modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts. Verifies
program logic by preparing test data for trial runs, tests and debugs
programs. Participates in the overall systems testing. Supports the
implementation of the application into production.
- Data Quality Analyst with strong understanding of Data Governance (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_governance )principles including metadata
management, data quality and data stewardship (a data steward's role is
assigned to a person that is responsible for maintaining a data element in a
- Functional understanding of data linkage, lineage and transformation
- Participates in the planning, design, and usage of data resources
- Implements and maintains data dictionaries and data quality test plans
- Primary role will be to support quality assurance and testing on database
- Identify data quality issues and resolve from the root cause
- Design databases to store data quality analysis results
- identify, document and analyze physical and conceptual metadata
- Meticulous attention to detail and quality of data is CRITICAL.
- Strong analytic and data profiling experience required
- Act as a liaison between technical support and business proponents
- Ensures data quality related to the implementation and execution of
- Working knowledge of DB2, Oracle, Terradata, Rochade desirable
Thanks & Regards,
Voice : 847-403-3200
Fax : 847/577-2568
Y IM : jas_vishwak
It is not a solicitation attempt!!!To be non-recepient/s, Please revert to
us, indicating "REMOVE" either in the subject line or in the Text. We
Apologize for the Inadvertent Incovenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at