*Please send me profiles to n...@e-zencomp.com 609-945-2911.*
* Dear Partners,*
We Have Client Requirement fro this Position* *
Please find the job description below and kindly revert back to me with
your *updated word format resume with complete contact information and Rate
*Lead Network Engineer/Administrator*
*Location: Alameda, CA*
*Length: 10 months*
Interview: F2F preferred*
· Project Management/Leadership Skills required
· 7+ years of networking experience in a mixed mode environment
· *7+ years managing and configuring Extreme XOS based LAN switches
or Cisco LAN Switches *
· Highly independent and needs very minimal supervision
· Layer 2 Switching - Designed and implemented VLANs, 802.1Q VLAN
tagging, VTP, STP, Port Fast, Port Security, and Inter-VLAN Routing for
campus LAN networks using Extreme or Cisco Switches; Configured HSRP, VRRP,
and EtherChannel for network redundancy and load-balancing.
· Layer 3 Routing - Performed IP Addressing and Subnetting
· Significant troubleshooting experience in a large scale WAN and LAN
enterprise (i.e. Network loops and bottlenecks)
· 4+ years wireless networking experience including Wireless
controller configuration and maintenance
· Working knowledge of Windows OS, DHCP
· Working knowledge of HP Openview maintenance and SNMP traps and
alert configuration; working knowledge of HP Insight Manager configuration
· Working knowledge of Network Physical Infrastructure such as
Ethernet and Fiber Cabling
· Familiarity with SSL, IIS, FTP, NAT
· Ability to multitask and juggle several priorities at once
Some weekend & after hours work is a requirement for Server and Network
· Developing and maintaining specifications and detailed schematics
for network architecture.
· Developing and maintaining specific detailed information for
hardware and software selection, implementing techniques and tools for the
most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future
· Liaising with system administration team and project engineers to
troubleshoot and resolve network performance issues
· Evaluating and reporting on new communications technologies to
enhance capabilities of the network.
· Assisting other team members as required with all aspects of
ongoing system administration and maintenance.
· Experience with VoIP or IPTel systems or Cisco Call Manager a plus
· Responsible for maintaining the highest possible level of performance,
security, and availability of the network services by properly maintaining
the network infrastructure and all associated devices. Works very closely
with the server infrastructure personnel in maintaining highest possible
availability and performance of the network in general.
· Assists IT management as the lead technical resource for IT
Network-Infrastructure and user community.
· Applies advanced technical knowledge and experience to the solution of a
broad array of business and technical problems.
· Act in the capacity of Project Lead for network, LAN/WAN, and Wireless LAN
infrastructure related projects other projects as assigned. With minimum
supervision, make decisions and manage multiple projects of medium to high
process and technical complexity.
· Act as the lead liaison with the Corporate networking group for the timely
resolution of networking problems, changes, and maintenance schedule
notification to the local site.
Act as primary liaison with Corporate and business units in the delivery of
Network and Infrastructure solutions.
Thanks & Regards,
EZEN Computer Services, Inc.
Ph: (609)-945-2911, Fax 609-452-5613
n...@e-zencomp.com || www.e-zencomp.com
Yahoo ID: rao.ez...@yahoo.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at