*Title:*  Oracle PL/SQL Developer

*Duration:*  6+-months

*Location:*  Dublin, OH

*Start Date:*  ASAP

*Rate: *$30/hr on C2C MAX

* *

*Skills/Requirements:*

   - We are in need of an *Oracle PL/SQL Developer* with strong *Oracle
   PL/SQL* programming experience.
   - Must have extensive knowledge of writing *procedures, packages,
   triggers, optimization, tuning, unit testing*.
   - Must have *telecom industry experience* particularly in *OSS**environments
   *.
   - Strong communication skills is a must!
   -  Must have the proven ability to work with business users to document
   requirements and be able to independently drive tasks.

Thanks & Regards,
Fazal Mahmood I Technical Recruiter
Kolansoft, INC
(: 201-484-0340

Alternate: 201-706-9178

Fax 7:201-656-6696

*: fa...@kolansoftinc.com

Yahoo IMJ: fazal_kolansoft

Website: http://www.kolansoft.net

If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be
removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to
you. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.