Human Resources Executive Resume Sample

This is Ajay with Margin10.

I am having a hot  Requirement. Please check the below requirement with your
consultants and send me some good profiles ASAP.

Please send me your comments to **

*SAP CRM-SD (ERP Sales) Tax Consultant*

*Location:* PA

*Duration:* 7-8 weeks

*Rate:* Negotiable plus expenses

Consultants must have CRM, SD, ERP Sales and experience with Brazilian
taxation to be considered.

Vertex (a bolt-on tax software product) has been asked by their customer to
expand their software so that tax determination can be done for other
countries and not just the US.  They are looking at Brazil and are able to
make it work, when the system is not calling their software, but are having
an issue with a particular field being populated when they are trying to
call their software.  They want someone who understands Brazilian taxes and
configuration of such in SAP.

*Thanks and Regards*

*AJAY** **(**678-267-3424)***

*Sr. Recruiter*