Hi Partners,

This is VARMA from OPENBOXSOLUTIONS,INC. I have wonderful requirement with
me. Below is the requirement please have a look and let me know if you have
any consultants.

Please send the Resumes to : *va...@openboxsolutions.com*

*Please send only matching resumes along with rate and details.*
Requirement Details :

ROLE : Lead Developer (with Project Management skills)**

Location :   IOWA**

Duration : 3 Months

   - *Lead Developer (with Project Management skills)*
   - *Must have practical and recent experience with the following;*
   - *Project Management*
   - *Gathering and defining business requirements*
   - *System Design*
   - *Authoring Technical Documentation*
   - *Hands on n-Tier Application development*
   - *Technical experience includes;*
   - *SQL Server 2005*
   - *Visual Studio 2005 (version 2008 would be a plus)*
   - *ASP.NET and Classic ASP*
   - *VB.NET and VB 6.0 (C# is acceptable if they have all practical
   experience listed above)*
   - *VB Script*
   - *T-SQL*
   - *SSRS*

With Regards:

*V a r m a*
2890 Carpenter Road,
Suite# 2000
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Ph: 734-418-2231
Fax: 734-975-9380
*va...@openboxsolutions.com || (Y_IM) varmadprince6 || (GTalk) varma.obsi

For Better Resources join in this Group: