Hi,
      This is Hareesh from Sriven Infosys Inc. Kindly send me your consultants
updated Resumes for the below requirement ASAP.

Please reply me at : hare...@sriveninfosys.com

Title         :    .NET Application Developer

Location   :    Columbus, OH

Duration   :    1 Year

Locals Preferred

MUST BE A NON-SMOKER!(COMPANY POLICY)

 Insurance Industry background a plus

Required Skills:

Core Competencies:

  a.. C#/VB .NET(Visual Studio 2008)
  b.. .NET Framework 2.0/3.5
  c.. Javascript - Experienced, experts preferred (+++++)
  d.. JQuery - familiarity(++++++++)
  e.. XML/XSLT
  f.. SQL 2005/TSQL
Specific Job-Related Skills:

  a.. Excellent Communication Skills (Written and Verbal)
  b.. Ability to work in a high performance team, deal with ambiguity
  c.. Self-Starter, motivated, high-quality of work
Professional Experience Required:

Minimum of 2 years experience in a web .NET development.

Minimum of 5 years experience developing web applications (non-Microsoft
included).

Demonstrated ability to develop high quality code in fast paced project
environment

Professional Experience Preferred:

Insurance Industry background a plus. (+++++)
Experience in customization of a vendor developed product.

Education Required: Certification in relevant technology field or equivalent
experience.

Education Preferred:  College Degree in Technology field or equivalent
experience.

Thanks & Regards

Hareesh
Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys INC
Ph: (212)-999-6251 Ext: 218 || Alt: 646-644-2894
Fax: 212-658-9460
Email: hare...@sriveninfosys.com
Web: www.sriveninfosys.com

veteran status, and other characteristics. We help our clients, employees &
partners compete and win!