Let me know if you have any perfect matching Profiles along with the rate
and other details.
Please send me to mamat...@dsc-usa.com.
Note: Skill sets mentioned are all mandatory for this requirement. Only
knowledge is not enough experience should be there. Send the Profiles only
if your consultant have all the Skillsets mentioned in the requirement.
Skills: Senior Oracle DBA (Oracle 10g installations, administration, design
and development) (8+ YEARS)(5+ IN USA)
*Location:* Duluth (Atlanta), GA
*Duration:* 6 months Contract
*Rate:* $45 on c2c MAX
Work Description needed:
The DBA will perform the duties for daily maintenance, installation,
monitoring, performance analysis, trouble shooting, problem resolution, and
user assistance required of Oracle database environments. In this position
the candidate will be responsible for various database administration tasks
in the development and production environments. Candidates for this position
should have an understanding of database concepts and technologies and
experience in *UNIX/Linux, administering Oracle 9i & 10G database instances,
Oracle 10G RAC and DataGuard (Logical Standby). *
Technical Skill set needed.
*Strong experience in Oracle 10g installations, administration, design and
- Strong working experience with *ASM, Oracle Clusterware.*
- Strong knowledge of *Oracle High Availability solutions: Oracle 10G
DataGuard and RAC*. Design, implement and maintain Oracle high availability
- Install, configure and upgrade Oracle server software and related products
in a UNIX/Linux environment.
- Create and implement Oracle backup and recovery methods and disaster
recovery methods using RMAN.
- Establish effective database performance monitoring procedures.
- Control and monitor user access to databases and maintain database
- Allocate systems storage and develop plans for future storage
- Set up and maintain documentation and standards.
- Resolving development and production database requests, and
troubleshooting various database issues.
- Strong knowledge and experience of managing Oracle 9i and 10g RAC
environments using the OEM Grid Control tool.
- Must be able to comfortably administer RAW UNIX devices.
- Strong UNIX shell scripting experience.
- Extensive experience in SQL tuning and Oracle database performance tuning.
- Proven diagnostic problem solving and solution development capabilities
- Provides technical assistance and mentoring to staff
Thanks & Regards,
Dynamic Software Consultants,Inc
1303 W Walnut Hill LN Suite# 140
Web Address: www.dsc-usa.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at