*Please send me profiles to n...@e-zencomp.com  609-945-2911.*

* Dear Partners,*

We Have Client Requirement fro this Position* *

 Please find the job description below and kindly revert back to me with
your *updated word format resume with complete contact information and Rate
confirmation, ASAP*

* *

*Project Manager*

*Location: Houston, TX*

*Duration: 12 months*

* *

*Roles & Responsibilities:*

* *

·        The PM will have overall responsibility to deliver the *ATOS based

·        The PM will co-ordinate and lead deliverables with the various
business, data security, AT & T telecommunications and other organizations.

·        The PM leading this project must be able to lead a critical project
involving multiple providers (internal and external).

·        Communicating to stakeholders is key in this project.

·        Experience in large scale migration of large high availability
critical environments (such as data centre) would be a distinct advantage.

* *

*Other Key in scope activities:*

·        Migration planning & execution

·        Supplier liaison

·        Application testing

·        Customer / Stakeholder communications

*Project Description: *

·        Migrate the applications from the current SM09 environment to the
new ATOS origin environment:

·        Application scope to be migrated.

·        Dealer settlement, central acquiring and financial reporting
functionality for US Cards processing.

·        Applications generating files and reporting for fraud, SAP, fuels
pricing, and loyalty databases.

Thanks & Regards,
Narasimha Rao
Resource Manager