Please send profiles to

Dear Partners,

We have below requirement with one of our clients. Please go through the job
description and let me know if you have any suitable profiles. Do send me
the contact details and rate/hr of your consultants ASAP.

*C#.Net Developer with C++*

*Location: WA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Note: c++ experience  required.

*Position requirements/qualifications:*

Experience in testing and shipping at least one commercial software product
(ideally at Microsoft)

4+ years programming experience (C#, C/C++, SQL) ( T-SQL is Must )

Interest in data analysis and business intelligence

Proactive, self-motivated and self-starter

Strong communication skills, and ability to work with other functional roles

EZEN Computer Services Inc.

609- 945- 7416