*Please send me resumes to devendar.e...@gmail.com     609-945-1186*

* *

*Hi Associates,

Please do let me know if you have any suitable consultants for below
requirements and do send updated word format profiles with contact info and
rate confirmation, ASAP.

*

*Position : Perl/ C Developer*

*Location: CA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Role: Perl/ C Developer*

* *

*Responsibilities*

·         Excellent communication and interpersonal skills a must

·         Strong *Perl or C* experience required (1 year commercial
experience minimum)

·         Commercial development of web-based applications is required.

·         Web technologies such as *HTTP, XML, HTTP.*

·         Mobile application development is a plus

·         Unix experience strongly desired

·         Must be comfortable working in an *Agile development environment*

·         BS in CS or equivalent.

Thanks and regards,

*Devendar  Rao,*

*EZEN Computer Services Inc.,* --Leading by Innovative Thoughts---

5 Independence Way, Ste #300,

Princeton, NJ 08540

www.e-zencomp.com

mailto: devendar.e...@gmail.com

Ph:  609 945 1186   |  Fax: 609 452 5613

***Partner to PTC Arbortext  products.

*Disclaimer* : We respect your Email and Internet privacy. If you have
received this e-mail in error or prefer not to receive such email in future,
please send an email to devendar.e...@gmail.com , with "Remove" in the
subject line heading and your email address in the body. Your request will
be immediately processed. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience
caused.