looking  for *Design Engineer - Chicago, IL*. This is a *3 Months
contract*position. The Hourly rate is
*DOE.*

 reply to ve...@beyondtekit.com

We need a Design Engineer with plastic and solid works and CAD experience.
The Design Engineer will be responsible for taking a product concept and
developing it into a finished product. The Design Engineer will adhere to
the manufacturing processes and materials that we use today, and must meet
the target cost and margin criteria. The Design Engineers will use solid
works and CAD system extensively. Our design engineering process is team
based, in which several engineers may work on a single product together.

Most of the product design work is for injection molded consumer products.
Most assembly is without the use of mechanical fasteners, although metal
tubing or similar materials may be used for reinforcement. We also
manufacture products using profile extrusion.

-Total Design Engineer exp:

-Total plastic engineering exp:

-Total solid works exp:

-Total CAD exp:

-Total exp with taking a product concept and developing it into a finished
product:

-Total exp in achieving cost and margin targets:

-Total injection mold consumer products exp:

-Total profile extrusion exp:

*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated
resume.*

Full Name:

Degree Major:

Total IT Experience:

Total Design Engineer exp:

Total Plastic engineering exp:

Total solid works exp:

Total CAD exp:

Total exp with taking a product concept and developing it into a finished
product:

Total exp in achieving cost and margin targets:

Total injection mold consumer products exp:

Total profile extrusion exp:

Hourly Rate:

Whether W2 or C2C (Corporation Name):

Day Phone #:

Evening Phone #:

Cell Phone #:

Availability:

Current City/State:

Work Status (US Citizen/Green Card/Others):

Have you applied recently for this requirement earlier through any one else?
Y/N:

Thanks & Regards,
Venki

 Technical Recruiter