This is Manoj from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have a hot requirement on  SR McAfee
Engineer send me the updated resume of your consultant ASAP.

Please reply me at: ma...@sriveninfosys.com

      Please let me know if you have any consultant's available for below

      Title             :  SR McAfee Engineer

      Location    :  Remote work with 50% travel

      Duration    :  1 Year

             Job Requirements:

              a.. SR consulting experience
                a.. Sales/marketing
                b.. Communication skills
                c.. Sense of humor
                d.. Upbeat personality
                e.. Written communication skills
              b.. McAfee
              c.. DLP (Data Loss Protection)
              d.. SafeBoot (data encryption and user authentication)
              e.. HIPS (Host Base Intrusion Prevention)
              f.. EPO (e-Policy Orchestration)
              g.. Comprehensive technical knowledge of: Windows 2003+, Active
Directory and Exchange 2003+ to include OU Infrastructures, global groups,
group policy, and distribution groups.
              h.. Technical knowledge of Active Directory Security, SQL,
scripting and process automation.
              i.. CISSP (nice to have)
              j.. Prefer that person has technical skills in IT through past
hands-on experience.

Thanks and Regard's

(  (212) 999-6251 Ext: 208
Alt (  718-715-4195 Ext:208
If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove".Sorry for the