*Dear Partners,*

* *

*Please find our consultants for your requirements; feel free to call me on
248-247-8947 or you can reach me on j...@csinfotech.com*

  *Name*

*Skill*

*Location*

*Relocation*

*rate*

*Availability*

*Experience*

*Srinivas*

*SQl Developer*

*MD*

*Open*

*Open*

*IMMD*

*7+years*

*Kumar*

*SQl Developer*

*AZ*

*Open*

*Open*

*IMMD*

*7+years*

*Shravan*

*Oracle Developer*

*AZ*

*Open*

*Open*

*IMMD*

*7+years*

*Tapaswi*

*Oracle Developer*

*NJ*

*Open*

*Open*

*IMMD***

*6+years*

*Srinidhi*

*Oracle Developer*

*KY*

*Open*

*Open*

*IMMD***

*6+years*

*Praneeth*

*Oracel Apps Dev*

*PA*

*Open*

*Open*

*IMMD*

*8+years*

*Sravan*

*Oracle DBA*

*CA*

*Open*

*Open*

*IMMD*

*7+years*

*Ramesh V*

* *

*QA Analyst*

* *

*OH*

* *

*Open*

*Open*

*IMMD*

*7+years*

*Sunil*

*QA Analyst*

* *

*OH*

* *

*Open*

*Open*

*IMMD*

*6+years*

*Venkat*

*QA Analyst*

* *

*MA*

* *

*Open*

*Open*

*IMMD*

*6+years*

--
Thanks & Regards,
John

mailing list, reply with remove and include your original email
address/addresses in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses
where our mail is received. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.