* *

*Please find let me know if you have any profile matching for below
requirement, do send candidates of your Payroll/H1b. Thank you in advance,
and appreciated your support.*

* *

*Note - We are working with a Tier-1 vendor and thus DO NOT submit resumes
if you are not interested other than direct client. Please do not submit if
you have submitted in the past 2-3 months for the same. *

Candidate should be a GC or Citizens.

Philadelphia, PA

*Duration: *

Submit best market rate

I would like to speak to you about an SAP CS/SM consulting opportunity with
a client of ours located in the Philadelphia, PA area. This project will be
3-6 months and will begin around 2/23/09. Please give me a call or let me
know a time that would be good for you to discuss

Thank you,
Niyaz Sainudeen | Infotech Valley, Inc.
Work 610-419-9034 ext:111 | Cell 610-360-2100 | Fax 610-419-9035|
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.