please send resumes to

Job Description:

LOCAL candidates only!

. BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience . 5-8 years experience in
Information Technology in a large distributed data center environment . 4 years
professional experience with Veritas NetBackup . Knowledge about NetBackup
version 6.0 is a must and version 6.5 is a bonus . Knowledge of Enterprise Tape
libraries and associated technologies (SL8500) . Experience with SUN/STK ACSLS
software . Experience with EMC Avamar de-duplication backup software is a plus
. Experience with VTL hardware . Knowledge of one or more flavors of Unix
Systems (Sun Solaris, HP-UX, AIX, Linux) Intel Systems Operation . Performance
monitoring, system tuning, and capacity planning experience . Excellent verbal
and written communication skills . Experience with Project management
methodologies and software (such as Microsoft Project) . Experience writing
technical documentation (such as Microsoft Visio) . NetBackup scripting
experience is a plus . Support for the environment 24 X 7 . Must be able to
travel (5%).

Thanks & Regards,

Vincent Paul
Direct: 732-734-0082