Hello Partners,
Find the details of the requirement as below and send me the matching
profiles to ku...@absli.com

**

*We are looking for **SYSTEMS ANALYST (SHAREPOINT)*

**

   - *Location            :            **San Francisco, CA*
   - *Duration            :            18+ Months***
   - *Rate                :            Negotiable*

·        Start Date            :            ASAP

   - *Interview            :            Telephonic & In-Person*

**

*Requirements & Description:*

**

·        *Our client is looking for people that have experience with
customizing SharePoint and just not out of the box implementation.*

·        *I am looking for Analysts with strong Sharepoint/MOSS2007 product
knowledge that have worked on projects where functionality was implemented
on Sharepoint.*

·        *NOT, analysts who have used Sharepoint's out of the box
collaboration features to help complete a project.*

·        *In other words, if a my Product Management team asked to implement
some business process, I want the analyst to have enough experience to
determine if the process and features could be implemented using out of the
box Sharepoint tools, requires customization via Sharepoint Designer or is
complex enough to warrant custom Web Part development.*

·        *I don't need them to be a developer or even be a Sharepoint
Designer expert, but they should know the difference and leverage their
experience to help make the right recommendation.*

·        *Financial client in downtown San Francisco in need of a Systems
Analyst who has recent experience with Sharepoint implementation project.*

·        *Must be a technical thinker with solid expertise and ability to
assess situation including business requirements to determine best
implementation solution options such as out of the box vs custom solution.*

·        *Must have experience with methodologies like Agile and/or RUP in
order to determine best fit artifacts for use with team in process.*

·        *Strong familiarity with super user tasks within Sharepoint
necessary.*

·        *Excellent communication and people skills are of prime importance
for this role.*

**

--
Regards,
P.Bharani Kumar,

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message including attachments, if any,
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and /or privileged material. Any unauthorized review,
of the original message. If you are the intended recipient but do not wish
to receive communications through this medium, please so advise the sender
immediately.