*Reply to t...@beyondtekit.com*
This is my direct client opening for Business Analyst - New York, NY. This
is a long - term contract position. The Hourly rate is $60/hr. Candidates
need to interview in person and should be in the NY area.
*MANDATORY SKILLS/EXPERIENCE **Note: candidates who do not have the
mandatory skills will not be considered.*
· A minimum of 8 years experience gathering and documenting
· Experience documenting requirements for data sharing efforts.
· Strong working knowledge with the following technologies:
Microsoft Word, Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, GIS tools
· Ability to develop functional requirements
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Solid knowledge of data sharing standards (XML reference
· Prior government project experience (NYC preferred).
· A Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or related field
*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated
Degree Major (year graduated & name of institute): please specify
Total IT Experience:
Total Business Analyst exp:
Total exp gathering and documenting requirements:
Total exp documenting requirements for data sharing efforts:
Total exp of Microsoft Word, Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, GIS tools:
Total exp of develop functional requirements:
Total exp of data sharing standards (XML reference documents):
Do you have government project experience (NYC preferred)? Y/N
Whether is it C2C/1099/W2?
Day Phone #:
Evening Phone #:
Cell Phone #:
Have you applied recently for this requirement earlier through any one else?
* If you qualify for this position, are available immediately and are
interested, please send your resume, rate and contact information to
*mailto:t...@beyondtekit.com?subject=business Analyst - New York, NY
* Please ensure you complete and copy/paste the above-completed matrix with
*Thanks and Regards*
*Tel: 714-857-2002 - Ext -819*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at