Reply to vi...@ambrosiainfotech.com

*need locals only please*

*""SEND RESUMES ONLY IF CONSULTANT IS LOCAL TO MN""*

*No Non-Local Resumes Please*

*Must have 10/10 Communication skills*

*Bill-Rate:  /hr inc. all on C2C*

*Duration: 4+ month contract*

*Location: MN*

*
Our applications are developed in a Java environment on Spring, Hibernate,
SQL Server/Oracle and WebSphere. We use Agile/Iterative development
methodologies and the development teams are active and involved in all
levels of the projects. We work in a changing and often chaotic environment
but bring stability and flexibility in the development processes. Our team
goal is to deliver business value to our partner business lines.

*Requirements:
• 5+ years hard core Java development
• Thorough knowledge of Spring, Hibernate, OO, Java, SQL
• Capable of working from DB design through JSP development
• Ability to operate in a somewhat chaotic, moving target environment
without complaining
• Focus on delivering the product
• Actively participate in the Agile development process
• OptumHealth is a team oriented, ego free development environment

*Highly valued assets include:*
• Experience working in the healthcare industry

*• *WebSphere proficiency
• Skills with Hibernate, Spring, Spring MVC, Portlets, Maven, Vignette, ITG
and SQL

*            *

* *

*Warm Regards** *

*Vikas Aryan** *

*Ambrosia Infotech Ltd - 3086 "Synerging Minds"*

*Route 27, Suite No: 9,*

*Kendall Park, New Jersey 08824*

*609.662.1279 *230|| F: 609 228 4646*
*vi...@ambrosiainfotech.com*