*Reply to sur...@beyondtekit.com*

How are you doing today?

I found your resume online and have this wonderful opportunity that you are
an excellent fit for. My client is interviewing right now and will offer the
position to the most qualified candidate. Please give me a call or reply
back so that we can discuss this opportunity.

*This is for my direct client opening for an Email Archive Architect in
Providence, RI. This is a 3 Months contract position. The Hourly rate is
DOE. The start date is immediate.*

* *

*Skills: ILumin Assentor (or CA Message Manager), EMC Centera, Microsoft
Exchange, Lotus Notes*

implementation of the cross-country relocation of a large enterprise email
archiving solution. The candidate should have experience working on the
movement of large-scale storage systems in support of enterprise data center
consolidations or migrations. It is also expected that the candidate will
have a working knowledge of supporting solutions based on EMC Centera
storage. In addition, the candidate must have, superior communication skills
and strong technical project coordination skills. Participation in off-hours
implementation activity is expected.*

*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated

*            ***

*Full Name:*

*Degree Major:*

*Total **Email Archive Architect exp: ***

*Total Exp In Design Of **Email Archiving Solutions**:*

*Total **Large-Scale Email Migration **exp:*

*Total **ILumin Assentor (or CA Message Manager), **exp:*

*Total **EMC Centera** exp:*

*Total **Microsoft Exchange** exp:*

*Total **Lotus Notes exp: *

*Total Project Lead exp: ***

*Hourly Rate:*

*Is this W2/ C2C?*

*Day Phone #:*

*Evening Phone #:*

*Cell Phone #:*

*Current City/State:*

*Work status (US Citizen/Green card holder): *

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Ph: 714-857-2002 x 827*

*Fax: 714-364-9705*