*Dear Partners,*

Please do let me know the availability of your consultants for my direct
client REQ.

If so, please do reply to *premc...@gmail.com*, *p...@xyant.com*

* *

*Xyant Technology is looking for *

Title: *Business Objects Developer*

Location: *San Ramon**, CA*
Duration: *4 month contract **
*Rate: *DOE*

*Project Description:*

* *

The contractor will be working in the Program Management Office (PMO) for
the Consumer Transformation Program (CTP). CTP is a strategic initiative to
transform the cost structure of the Consumer Markets organization by
reducing force while growing U-verse and Alternate Channels via the right
balance of revenue growth, service excellence and focused cost reduction.

*  *

*Job Description:*

* *

The contractor will be responsible for creating numerous executive levels,
middle management level, and working level reports for CTP using Business
Objects Enterprise Crystal Reports Version XI software. The physical
location of the contractor is flexible as long as he/she has high speed
internet and phone access.

* *

*Skills Inventory  *

* *

Business Objects Enterprise Crystal Reports Ver.XI – Expert -- Required

Thanks n Regards

Prem

Xyant Technology, Inc.

405-213-0008 [Direct Line]

405-447-8394 (fax)

www.xyant.com<https://exg3.exghost.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://exg3.exghost.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://exg3.exghost.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://exg3.exghost.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://exg3.exghost.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.xyant.com/>