Please reply to : h...@sriveninfosys.com

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                                    :  Peoplesoft EPM Lead

Location                                           :  Columbus, OH

Start Date                                         :  ASAP

Duration                                            :  12 months

Need two professional references of the managerial level

EPM Lead - Required Skills

  a.. Deep understanding of PeopleSoft EPM and BI capabilities
  b.. Familiar with PeopleSoft Planning and Budgeting
  c.. Strong management skills, ability to handle the day to day issues, manage
resources and the enhancement work
  d.. Issue management
  e.. Resource utilization and time tracking
  f.. Ability to identify issues, and provide suggestions for continuous
improvement
  g.. Good understanding of our Managed Services Methodology and processes
  h.. Ticket resolution
  i.. Service Request
  j.. Migrations

Preferred

-                    Familiar with Cognos or similar reporting tool

-                    Management of a reporting implementation effort for a
large organization

-                    HR/ Finance Industry knowledge of related business
processes and related reporting requirements

EPM team will need to have the following skills:

  a.. Required Skills
  b.. Deep ETL, Ascential development skills with PeopleSoft EPM and Cognos
  c.. Good understanding of PeopleSoft EPM and BI capabilities
  d.. Familiar with PeopleSoft Planning and Budgeting
  e.. Good problem solving skills
  f.. Ability to identify issues, and provide suggestions for continuous
improvement
  g.. Good understanding of our Managed Services Methodology and processes
  h.. Ticket resolution
  i.. Service Request
  a.. Migrations

Preferred Skills

-          Other BI reporting tools (in addition or instead of Cognos)

-          HR/ Finance Industry knowledge of related business processes and
related reporting requirements

Thanks & Regards,

Hari
Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205