Hi,

How have you been lately? I have a Biztalk opportunity that came out, which
fits your background well. Please take a look at this position. I will call
you sometime this morning.

Please let me know, if you can help me with this requirement. Or if you know
of a Friend who is suitable for this position and is available, I would
really appreciate your help.

I'm contacting you because I found your resume on Dice.

Jersy.  I was reviewing your profile on dice and would like to get in touch
with you regarding a Biztalk Developer opportunity with one of my client's
in New York headquarters.

In short, my client looking for a very talented Biztalk Developer who would
be involved in building integrating SAP with legacy systems using
BizTalk.  This
is a 6 month project that will begin ASAP.  Below is an overview of the
position for you to review.  If interested, please give me a call at your
earliest convenience and we can explore this further.

I would appreciate if you can fill the following details and revert back to
me asap.

Full Name:
Location:

Relocation:
Best Number:
E-mail ID:
Total IT Exp.:

 US Exp.:
Availability:
When you have finished your last project :
Best time for interview :
Visa status :
Do you have any other interviews or any expected confirmations? :
Pay Rate:
Have you been submitted before for this position? :
Have you been submitted before for this client? :
Any plans going to India in coming days (H1) :

Hi,

I have an immediate requirement for a *Biztalk Developer.*

*Guaranteed* *Interview & Start. This req is for our implementation partner.
*

 *Description/Skills*

Ø      Must have *Excellent Communication Skills*.

Ø      Experience integrating *SAP with legacy systems using BizTalk*.

Ø      Should have strong *.Net Development, XML, and EDI experience*.

Ø      Should also have experience with *IDOC and SAP adapters*.

*Duration: 4+ months           Location: NY City            *

* *

Kindly send consultants *Resume with Contact Info & Current Location details
* to save time.

* *

*Local to Tri-State Area consultants preferred.*

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter

TRUSTEK, INC

6 Kilmer Rd, Suite#Q, Edison, NJ 08817