Hope you are doing well!!!!
Please Send me the suitable profiles to sop...@datagrp.com for the below
mentioned requirement with rate confirmation.
Position: Security Analyst
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Bloomington IL
Significant duties and responsibilities for this assignment:
1. Protects State Farm data and resources from accidental or intentional
disclosure, modification and destruction by unauthorized personnel
2. Develops, follows, and/or implements security/directory policies,
strategies, guidelines, standards and procedures.
3. Performs research on security/directory technologies and tools, designs and
implements security architecture, implements and upgrades products
4. Provides enterprise risk assessment mechanisms and reporting
5. Interfaces with business partners to:
a. Understand their security/directory needs
b. Design, develop or recommend integrated security/directory solutions
c. Implement and support solutions
List the qualifications/skills and experience/knowledge required or desired to
perform this job:
1. Desired skills include working experience with 3 or more of the following
a) Windows 2000/2003 server support skills
b) Using and applying group policy
d) Scripting (VB, C++, PERL)
e) Windows XP Support
f) Knowledge of a Windows domain environment
g) Utilization of a Project Methodology
2. SANS Security Essentials (GSEC), Security +, or CISSP certification desired.
If not already certified, then must be able to complete Security certification
within a reasonable period of time.
3. Ability to work in a team environment.
4. Ability to solve problems logically and systematically.
5. Ability to easily adjust to changes in work assignments.
6. Demonstrated customer service skills.
7. Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
8. Good written and oral communication skills including an ability to explain
complex concepts to others.
9. Availability to provide coverage for off-business hours and weekends during
Thanks & Regards,
Data Group, Inc.
Certified Minority Women Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) & Small Business
|Office: 1 - 732 - 791 - 2348 xtn: 250| Fax: 732 - 907 - 1174 |Email:
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a
remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in
the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be
removed. We will immediately update accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at