Greeting from GCP-Inc ,
We do have the following requirement,
Kindly Revert back your updated profile to sa...@gcp-inc.com
We need a strong candidate.
*Position : Java Developer *
Location: Princeton, NJ. (Need Local or Near to NJ)
Duration: 6 months
*6 mos Software Developers - (2) Senior Needed*
The Scoring Center of Excellence within SR&T/ETS needs to fill two Software
Developer - Senior position. The candidate with the necessary knowledge,
skills and abilities will need to start as soon as possible*. *
The candidates filling these Senior Developer positions will be responsible
for working with Development leads in the high level systems design/
architecture and full-scale development of the IBIS system. The candidates
will perform in a* server-side developer role*, and will also be responsible
for writing requirements/ technical specifications/use cases. The candidates
are expected to demonstrate expertise in web technologies such as XHTML,
and XPath., in using multiple programming/scripting languages, developing
automated test cases using the xUnit Framework, and in cross browser
development. Experience with XQuery, Java, Python and
prototype/sciptaculous AJAX framework is a plus. The candidates are
expected to rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
project goals. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
The ideal candidates will be responsible for:
- Participating in design/architecture meetings.
- Applying industry standard analysis, architecture, and development
techniques, including Use Cases where appropriate, to assist in providing
- IBIS Development Efforts – design, coding, testing, debugging, quality
assurance review, and appropriate documentation.
- Demonstrating strong problem solving ability, logic, and analytical
- Interacting with other areas within ETS for providing automated
interface points via web services and other technologies.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are a must.
- Maintaining team spirit and a positive attitude.
- Performing comprehensive preliminary testing and producing all entrance
criteria documentation required to promote products under development to
Software Test (SQA).
*Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities*
The ideal candidates must have at least 8-10 years of progressively diverse
analysis, development, and testing experience using Web and XML
technologies. The person must demonstrate strong knowledge and experience
with the responsibilities outlined above. The candidates must have
significant experience with technologies listed above.
Apache, AJAX and SOAP.*
- Experience with* XML and XPath*.
- Experience in developing applications using multiple
- Experience in developing automated test cases using the xUnit
- Experience in cross browser development.
- Experience with XQuery, Java, Python and prototype/sciptaculous AJAX
framework is a plus.
- Good interpersonal skills in order to interact with clients, technical
staff, and third parties.
A Bachelors degree with extensive coursework in Computer Science or an
equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable
knowledge and abilities can be acquired is necessary.* *
Thanks & Regards,
Sr Technical Recruiter
Global Computer Products Inc. (GCP-Inc)
Office: 703-349-2318 | Fax: 703-349-5760 |
Email address :sa...@gcp-inc.com
Chat ID : sandy.g...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at