Please reply to :
Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                            :  Oracle EAM Applications Lead

Location                                   :  Atlanta, GA

Start Date                                 :  ASAP

Duration                                   :  3 months

Client is seeking help implementing Oracle's EAM solution.

Scope of overall project will be to set up inventory (MRO parts are not in
oracle nor are their sub inventory locations defined) , purchasing (they
currently do not receive MRO items) and Enterprise Asset Management for the
clients fleet operation.

The client is currently running Maximo at their 42 garages with no integration
to Oracle except for GL entries at month end. Client is going to decommission
Maximo and migrate all locations, equipment (3500 vehicles) and maintenance
procedures to Oracle.

Client anticipates they will provide the project management and
Inventory/purchasing resources and is seeking strong resource(s) to implement

Customer is currently live on Inventory, purchasing, and discrete manufacturing
on Release 12.

Required: Full lifecycle experience implementing Oracle EAM and Asset Tracking
The start date could be pushed out a couple of weeks.

 Skills Required:                                     Yrs.

OEB Maintenance Management:        EAM 6-8 Yrs

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
Alt Ph: 646-898-6229

the inconvenience caused.