Please send profiles to

Dear Partners,

We have below requirement with one of our clients. Please go through the job
description and let me know if you have any suitable profiles. Do send me
the contact details and rate/hr of your consultants ASAP.

*Groovy/ Grails Consultant*

*Location: Minneapolis, MN*

*Duration: 3 months*

·         Experience of Groovy/Grail in enterprise environment  (Grail
expertise IMPORTANT)

·         Experience with *MDBs/MDPs/EJB*s

·         Thorough understanding of Unit and Integration testing with JUnit,
Mock, Objects, Canoo, Selenium etc

·         Experience of working in Agile environment

·         Knowledge and experience in developing *SOA* paradigm based
solutions that are distributed and highly available

·         Project experience with GRAILS is a must

EZEN Computer Services Inc.

609- 945- 7416