*Hi Partners, *

*   We have the Urgent Need for the Oracle HR Lead Her in GA. Below is the
Job Description Please let me Know if you have any Suitable Consultant for
this Need.  *

*Kindly Revert Back your Updated profile to sa...@gcp-inc.com *

* *

*Position : Oracle HR Lead*

Location: Atlanta, GA.

Duration: 3 Months
Rate: Open

Job Description : with a minimum of 3 to 4 full lifecycle implementations of
Oracle HR within last 5 yrs.

Detailed understanding of integration points with Oracle Financials, expert
understanding of US HR legislation, Self-Service and Manager Self-Service,
Oracle Time and Labor, and multiple conversions from legacy systems.

PeopleSoft conversion experience is a plus.

Must live permanently Atlanta (no relocation candidates).

Must have excellent English, communication, facilitation, and oral
presentation skills.

Thanks & Regards,

Sr Technical Recruiter
Global Computer Products Inc. (GCP-Inc)
Office: 703-349-2318 | Fax: 703-349-5760 |
Email address :sa...@gcp-inc.com
Chat ID : sandy.g...@gmail.com