Please send profiles to

Dear Partners,

We have below requirement with one of our clients. Please go through the job
description and let me know if you have any suitable profiles. Do send me
the contact details and rate/hr of your consultants ASAP.

*PL/SQL Developer with ADF, J Developer Suite*

*Location: Detroit, MI*

*Duration: 6 months*

·         5+ years of design and development experience with large-scale,
complex n-tier scalable systems in a 24x7 production environment.

·         *5+ years experience in writing core Oracle PL/SQL procedures,
functions, and triggers.*

·         5+ years experience using Oracle Application Server components.

·         2+ years experience using Oracle*s Java and SOA Development Tools
such as JDeveloper and TopLink.

·         Oracle Application Server (currently utilizing version

·         *Application Development Framework (ADF)*

* *

·         *JDeveloper Development Suite (currently utilizing version 10.1.3)

* *

·         *JHeadstart *Agile* Development Tool*

·         2+ years experience in gathering user requirements and writing and
using functional specifications and detailed design specifications from
these requirements.

·         2+ years experience in Logical Database Design (preferably using a
Relational Database design tool, e.g. Oracle Designer 9i/10g). Must be able
to create Entity Relationship Diagrams and evaluate the advantages and
disadvantages of a particular design in relationship to the project

·         Familiarity with Oracle Database 11g.

·         Familiarity with Oracle Designer 10g.

·         Effective execution working in a distributed team model, including
successful consensus-building.

·         Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal)

     Capable of functioning independently and as part of a team.

EZEN Computer Services Inc.

609- 945- 7416