Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to sop...@datagrp.com for the below
mentioned requirement with rate confirmation.

Position: WebLogic Portal Developer

Location: Hartford, CT

Duration: 5 month contract

Rate: $45/hr (Not Negotiable)

Need GCs/Citizens/EADs....

Would prefer local candidates. Might require a face to face interview.

Need a WebLogic Portal developer for an Online Billing Application for Personal
Lines Customers.

The Billing capability will build out and deliver basic, low-touch self-service
billing features and information via the Web for policyholders, while providing
a superior online experience. It will specifically deliver on 6 fundamental
consumer-facing capabilities:
- Enhance the existing account inquiry functionality to include a more
comprehensive real time status,
- Provide consumer policyholders the ability to review all bill-related account
activity, including bill history.
- Enhance consumer ability to submit one-time bill payments online.
- Provide consumers the ability to enroll online for Electronic Funds Transfer
- Provide consumers the ability to view current and past bills electronically
(pdf format).
- Electronic Bill

Prior experience in at least 2 of the following technologies is required:
- WebLogic Portal (primary)
- Java/J2EE
- Spring
- Java Server Faces (JSF)
- XML/Soap/Web Services Building + Integration

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.