 **** Update.. Need someone HEAVY with Product Costing on his or her last 2
projects at least...*

Job Location: Lexington, KY

Start Date: 2/2

Rate: 70+expenses

Duration: 2 months

* must provide two references

*Responsibilities: *

Looking for a Sr. SAP Product Costing resource with extensive COPA
background.   All Design and Blueprint has already been done.  Need a
resource that will be able to come in and implement everything.   Person
needs to have excellent communication skills.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hope to have a Mutually Beneficiable Business Relationship.

Thanks & Regards

*Business Development Manager*

*Direct: 954-362-9947*

*Fax: 954-212-3378*

*Email: **ste...@itssonline.com* <ste...@itssonline.com>**

*www.itssonline.com* <http://www.itssonline.com/>*  *

* *

*I.T. Software Solutions, Inc. 3801,N.University Dr. Suite 312 Sunrise, FL

*Certified** (MBE)* Minority Business Enterprise *(SBE)* South Florida Water
Management District *(CDBE)* Community Disadvantaged Business Enterprise.

Disclaimer: Under #.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
a method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list please reply to *ste...@itssonline.com* <ste...@itssonline.com> , with
the word "REMOVE