Hope you are doing great….!!!!
Please go through the below job description and let me know if you have any
consultants interested in this position. If yes, please send their updated
*Location: Bensalem, PA*
*Duration: 6+ month contract*
*3G Project Manager*
Minimum Required Skills / Competencies:
- A minimum of 7 years wireless telecom development project management
- Specific wireless site leasing, zoning, construction and site
- Career shows progression in responsibility, size and complexity of
- Demonstrated ability to manage and interface with large
multi-functional project teams.
- Must possess successful project management as well as experience in
- Demonstrated ability to forecast, manage and deliver financially
- Engineering background in the area of Telecommunications with Wireless
Telecommunications considered a valuable asset.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college/university or
equivalent work experience required.
- This position contributes to the achievement of T-Mobile's strategic,
timeline and financial objectives in the planned overlay deployment of UMTS
equipment on specified existing T-Mobile communication sites.
- The position reports to Market Development Manager, with direct
interface with the T-Mobile UMTS Project Manager. There is cross-functional
interface with T-Mobile UMTS RF and Operations staff and with the T-Mobile
new site build deployment team. In addition, the position provides strategic
input and oversight to the UMTS site modification deployment process,
including interface with the designated 'turn-key' vendor and its vendors.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Project Manager provides
oversight for the following activities. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist and monitor the vendor in implementation and successful
completion of all NLP1 jeopardy sites.
- The purpose of those activities is to complete NLP1 deployment.
- Interface between vendor and T-Mobile UMTS RF to assist in RF's
timely completion of site-specific UMTS equipment design configurations that
are achievable within T-Mobile deployment guidelines.
- Review vendor's UMTS equipment configuration options with objective of
assisting RF, vendor, etc in agreeing on best design to meet UMTS
performance, financial and deployment feasibility and timeline targets
- Provide strategic input, oversight and validation of vendor's
scoping of site-specific leasing and/or permitting activities deemed
appropriate to implement the proposed RF UMTS equipment configuration.
- Instruct vendor on T-Mobile guidelines for acceptable UMTS leasing and
permitting activities and deliverables
- Point of contact for vendor's escalation of lease and permit issues
outside of guidelines
- Strategize with vendor on Market-specific plans for vendor's successful
completion of scoped leasing and/or permitting activities with site
landlords and jurisdictions.
- Monitor vendor deployment production plan and schedule. Identify
schedule deviations or challenges and work with team to correct production
- Understand and monitor various program reporting tools. Suggest
enhancements when appropriate.
- Coordinate appropriate stakeholders- vendor, Region, Market deployment,
etc to address specific UMTS deployment plan challenges
- Point of contact between UMTS deployment team and activities and
Market's new site (2G) deployment team/activities.
- Ensure UMTS deployment does not interfere with 2G new site deployment
- Identify opportunities for shared deployment (UMTS and new 2G sites)
- Daily and constant interface with NLP1 site issues, landlords and
contracted support personnel. Expedite delivery of all NLP1 deliverables.
- Other activities that may be required.
- Scope of Leadership Responsibilities: Manages Project delivery with
Regional, Market & Field Services Center Engineering teams.
- Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should
demonstrate the following competencies:
- Project Management - Develops project plans; Coordinates projects;
Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget;
Manages project team activities.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits
objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback;
Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above
own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and
objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and
researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs
work flows and procedures.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner;
Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions;
Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when
dealing with emotional topics.
- Managing People - Includes stakeholders in planning, decision-making,
facilitating and process improvement; Takes responsibility for team
activities; Makes self available to stakeholders
Please reply to
call me on 602-334-4209
Sure IT Solutions Inc.
1801 W Queen Creek RD | Suite # 3 | Chandler | AZ 85248
Phone:602-334-4209 FAX: 866-322-0121
Email: va...@sureitinc.com, varma.sur...@gmail.com
(The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the
e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also be privileged. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
distribution or copying of the information contained in this Internet
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error
please notify us by telephone or e-mail the sender by replying to this
message, and then delete the e-mail and other copies of it from your
computer system. Thank you. We believe this email to be virus free but do
not warrant that this is the case and we will not accept liability for any
losses arising from any virus being transmitted unintentionally by us.)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at