Dear Partners,

Please send me suitable candidates only. Resumes without contact numbers
WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED. Thanking you in advance.

Please send resumes to

* *

*Position: Network Engineer*

*Duration: 6 months *

*Location: Columbus, OH (preferably locals)*

*Start date: Feb 2, 2009*

I am looking for a network engineer with a solid understanding of Cisco and
especially *Cisco ASA 5500 Series Firewall. *The client needs someone strong
or solid in Cisco ASA 5500 Series Firewall like configurations, setting up
from scratch and hitting the ground running.

* *

Best regards,

*Nikki Teano*

*AB Star Group*