Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing good, please let me know if you have any consultants
available for below requirement and send me best resume along with below
information.

*Title: Websphere Portal Architect*

*Duration: 1+ year*

*Location: Dallas, TX*

* *

Successful candidate will have excellent knowledge of personalization,
security, content management, integration, snf performance tunning aspects
of the Websphere Portal Server. This position will have overall
responsibility for developing standards, guidelines and implementations plan
for the new portal environment.

* *

*J2EE Architecture -- *5+ Yrs exp*.*

*SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) -- *3 yrs exp*
*

*UML -- *3+ Yrs exp.**

*Websphere -- *3+ Yrs exp.**

*kindly send updated resume along with below information.*

Full Name:

Contact number:

Current Location:

Visa Status:

Availability:

Rate:

We really appreciate for your early response.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Peter
Cigniti, Inc
*1304 W Walnut Hill Ln. Suite # 240