*Below is the requirement and if you have any resumes please send that to me
at ro...@zeninfotech.com .
*Title: PM II - APS Automation***
*Location: Brooklyn, NY*
*Rate : $ 50 MAX on C2C (All Inclusive) *
*Mandatory Technical Requirements: ***
· *Eight (8) years* of experience in *financial systems analysis*.
· Demonstrated knowledge of accounting rules and procedures from a systems
point of view *(Accounting degree and/or CPA preferred) with eight (8) years
· *Eight (8) years* of experience in excellent writing skills, including
documented evidence of ability to *write financial system analysis and
· *Experience with representative payee, fund management*, or *fund
accounting practices and procedures*.
· *Broad knowledge of fund accounting* and/or *representative payee
vertical market* and/or *proprietary software*.
· Experience with *Oracle Financials* and/or *Fund-EZ accounting software*
· Experience in *public sector human services projects and programs*.
*Tasks and Duties: *
· Function as Project Manager and Primary Analyst for automation of the
Financial Management Unit of HRA's Adult Protective Services program.
· Prepare project plans, existing system document, functional
requirements, flow charts and new system specifications.
· In collaboration with APS, MIS and HRA Finance Office, recommend
workflow procedures, banking practices, data migration paths, interfaces and
other systems solutions to improve efficiency, accuracy, stability and
operability of APS-FMU's Financial Management function.
· Participate in meetings with end-users, accountants, technical staff,
MIS and APS management, and vendors as needed.
· Present demos and system models, conduct testing, and collaborate with
users, accountants and MIS management to determine goals and features.
· Train APS-FMU staff to use new system features prior to implementation.
· Regularly report to MIS Management, in written and/or verbal form (as
requested), on progress, issues, meetings and other important project
Feel Free to Call me.*
Thanks and Have a great day,
*Z*en *I*nfotech, LLC
*Certified Minority Business Enterprise*
#5949, Nieman Road, Suite B, Shawnee, KS 66203
Ph : 913-660-9368 EXT 115
*www.zeninfotech.com* <blocked::http://www.zeninfotech.com/>* ; **
*T**ransferring Technology to Organizations *
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential
and may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please
notify the sender immediately and delete the contents of this message
without disclosing the contents to anyone, using them for any purpose, or
storing or copying the information in any medium
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at