*Please send me profiles to n...@e-zencomp.com  609-945-2911.*

* Dear Partners,*

We Have Client Requirement fro this Position* *

 Please find the job description below and kindly revert back to me with
your *updated word format resume with complete contact information and Rate
confirmation, ASAP*

* *

*Data Architect/Analyst*

*Duration: 6-9 months*

*Location: Alpharetta, GA*

*Interview Process: Phone then Face-to-Face

*Note: Please send matched resume*

 This is a very *HIGH level* position. This candidate needs to have
outstanding communication skills along with very strong skills. Managers
IDEAL candidate is someone with *Property and Casualty* or *Accident &
Health* experience!!

·        Must have *Logical and Physical Data Modeling* experience.

·        And must be able to explain the differences between the two.

·        Must be able to work with source systems including, *
underwriting/claims/reinsurance* workstations and other financial systems.

·        *Insurance* experience is a must, preferably *P&C* and/or *Accident
& Health.*

·        Must be able to explain how to design and work with *Data Quality
Management*, *Meta Data* Management, *Denormilzation* principals.

·        Hub architecture a big plus

Thanks & Regards,
Narasimha Rao
Resource Manager