Greeting from GCP-Inc ,
Please do let me know if you have got any suitable profile for this
Kindly Revert back your updated profile to sa...@gcp-inc.com
** Must be local and willing to come into our Fremont, CA office for in
person interview with mid-client on Friday, Jan 30th, 2009 * *
*Need PowerBuilder Developers*
*Application System Engineer 5 – PowerBuilder *
*Rate: **Plz keep it low *
*3+ positions open *
*4-7 years of exp*
*Application System Engineer 6 – PowerBuilder *
*Rate **Plz keep it low***
*3+ positions open*
*7-10 years of exp *
*Technical Requirements: *
- *Must be strong in: PowerBuilder (At least 10), PFC* **
- *Must be competent in: SQL* **
- *Nice to have: PL/SQL* **
*General Job description: *
Serves as senior level developer working on multiple concurrent projects to
enhance an enterprise collections application serving multiple business
units. In this role, you will be expected to conduct thorough impact
analysis, document detailed designs, write code, develop test plans and act
as the tech lead on projects.
*Representative Duties: *
- Provide advanced technical expertise in designing and developing
- Set up plans for deliverables based on release deadlines.
- Maintain and support existing software application.
- Identify and resolve complex application issues and bugs.
- Review and/or write code to enhance and/or extend application.
- Provide subject matter expertise in reviewing, researching and
resolving business problems presented in requirements specifications.
- Test new installations and/or software prior to release to minimize
failures and impact to business and end users.
- Provide technical support to end-users.
- Provide subject matter expertise and business analysis in addressing
complex projects and issues.
- Serve as a mentor to junior staff.
*Minimum Qualifications *
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Excellent knowledge of programming languages.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, interpersonal and communication
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Project life cycle knowledge.
- Detail oriented.
Thanks & Regards,
Sr Technical Recruiter
Global Computer Products Inc. (GCP-Inc)
Office: 703-349-2318 | Fax: 703-349-5760 |
Email address :sa...@gcp-inc.com
Chat ID : sandy.g...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at