Please reply to : h...@sriveninfosys.com

LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                                    :  Sr. UNIX Systems
Administrator

Location                                           :  San Francisco, CA

Start Date                                         :  ASAP

Duration                                            :  3-6 months

Rate                                                   :  $55/HR on C2C

 ***** MAKE SURE YOUR CANDIDATE HAS HANDS ON EXPERIENCE DEALING WITH MQ SERIES
******

 Seeking a Senior Unix Sys Admin with experience migrating from Solaris 8 to
Solaris 10.  Candidates must have experience in a large enterprise
environment.  Red Hat Entriprise Linux experience is also a must.

REQUIRED SKILLS:

10 Years of Unix Systems Admin Experience.

Migration from Solaris 8 to Solaris 10

Support of Solaris 10

Use of Jumpstart

Support of MQ, NDM, Sun One Servers