*I have the following positions in Princeton, NJ  area.  Let me know if you
might be interested.*

*Title:*                            *Aqua Logic portal*

*Location:*                     *Kansas City**, MO** area*

*Duarion:                       6 Months *

* *

*Job Description :*

Develop and support *Aqua Logic portal in a .net framework*.  This is an
intranet application used by internal resources.

*Aqua Logic portal
.net C#
Oracle SQL*

*We are looking one person for a lead role and the other person as a team

*Net2Source, Inc.*

* *

*YM:      victor.net2sou...@yahoo.com*

*Gtalk:  victor.net2sou...@gmail.com *