Hello friends am looking for the – Informatica Admin- need locals to PA -
for Face 2 Face
*LOCALS / nearby, face to face*
*2 references required*
*Location: *Collegeville, PA**
*Interview Schedule:* Phone screen, then personal interview with hiring
manager and technical team leaders.
· Has the experience and technical skills necessary to participate
in the development and maintenance of business systems using a systems
· Identifies problems or business opportunities.
· Works within the scope of the systems development tasks.
· Generates and maintains estimates.
· Converts requirements and models from analysis, specifications
and business needs into technical specifications.
· Uses the knowledge and experience from past technical
environments and communication skills to design and document a system that
will meet client requirements, technical standards, and future
· Documents and implements test plans that address system design
requirements, user test data, and cases of appropriate size and scope.
· Increases client confidence by proactively addressing production
support issues and providing recommendations for performance/process
This person will provide administration support for the Informatica
platforms located in two locations, and will assist in providing
'introductory' training for the application teams planning to move onto the
Informatica platform. This person will also perform software installations,
upgrades, patch fixes, user administration, QA and Production object
migrations, production monitoring and support, problem resolution with
vendors, and project creation and administration, and on-call support.
3+ years of experience
Project: Informatica Administration
* PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUMES TO MY OFFICIAL ID BELOW*
Tel: 732 823 6471*103*
Fax: 732 438 6973
Email: **ch...@nihaki.com* <ch...@nihaki.com>
*URL: **www.nihaki.com* <http://www.nihaki.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at