Hi ,
My client in Billerica, Massachusetts is looking for a candiadte with
expertise in SSAS. This is a 11 months contract. Please let me know if
you are interested in this. US Citizenship /GC is required. Here is what
they are looking for:
2+years worth of experience with SQL Server Analysis Services 2005 or
2008 with experience designing and optimizing OLAP cubes and a strong
grasp of MDX is required.
Sandeep Jain
Software People Inc.
Ph: 631-863-0299
Fax: 631-574-3122

Certifications: SBA 8a/SDB, WBENC, NYC MWBE, Empire State MWBE