(FORWARD RESUMES TO gabr...@amtexsystems.com)
Looking for an Oracle DBA with Peoplesoft HRMS experience
Prefer local candidates.
*Title:* *Oracle DBA with Peoplesoft HRMS*
*Requirement:* *Oracle DBA, 10G DataGuard, RAC, Peoplesoft HRMS (Version 8.0
or higher) application on Oracle*
*Location:* Atlanta, GA
*Rate:* $50/Hour on C2C
*Duration:* 6 months
A Big plus would be Retail experience
Must Have Peoplesoft HRMS experience recently, the more the better...
Need recent peoplesoft exp not long back.
The DBA will perform the duties for daily maintenance, monitoring,
performance analysis, troubleshooting, problem resolution, and user
assistance required of Oracle database environments.
In this position the candidate will be responsible supporting the Peoplesoft
HRMS application and for various database administration tasks in the
development and production environments. Candidates for this position should
have an understanding of database concepts and technologies and experience
in UNIX/Linux, administering Oracle 9i & 10G database instances, Oracle 10G
RAC and DataGuard.
Must be available for rotating on-call pager.
- Strong experience supporting the Peoplesoft HRMS (Version 8.0 or higher)
application on Oracle.
- Strong experience in Oracle 10g installations, administration, design and
- Strong working experience with ASM, Oracle Clusterware.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle High Availability solutions: Oracle 10G
DataGuard and RAC. Design, implement and maintain Oracle high availability
- Install, configure and upgrade Oracle server software and related products
in a UNIX/Linux environment.
- Create and implement Oracle backup and recovery methods and disaster
recovery methods using RMAN.
- Establish effective database performance monitoring procedures.
- Control and monitor user access to databases and maintain database
- Allocate systems storage and develop plans for future storage
- Set up and maintain documentation and standards.
- Resolving development and production database requests, and
troubleshooting various database issues.
- Strong knowledge and experience of managing Oracle 9i and 10g RAC
environments using the OEM Grid Control tool.
- Must be able to comfortably administer RAW UNIX devices.
- Strong UNIX shell scripting experience.
- Extensive experience in SQL tuning and Oracle database performance tuning.
- Proven diagnostic problem solving and solution development capabilities
- Provides technical assistance and mentoring to staff.
Thanks & Regards,
*Amtex Systems Inc.*
"Certified Minority Business Enterprise firm"
Amtex Systems Inc is rated among the top privately held Technology companies
in New York.
50 Broad Street, Suite 801
New York, NYC-10004
Infobuild India (Webfocus, iWay) | BPO Division | Offshore development |
Independent Software Testing | Healthcare practice | Technology
New York, New Jersey, Austin, Dallas, Jacksonville, Los Angeles and London
P Please consider the environment and do not print this email unless
absolutely necessary. Save Earth!!
Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. I am sorry
for the inconvenience caused to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at