*Please send me profiles to n...@e-zencomp.com  609-945-2911.*

* Dear Partners,*

We Have Client Requirement fro this Position* *

 Please find the job description below and kindly revert back to me with
your *updated word format resume with complete contact information and Rate
confirmation, ASAP*

*Performance tester*

*Location:* * **Tampa**, FL***

*Duration: 6 -12 months contract Extendable*

*Positions: 3*

*Rate: $30/hr (Max)*

*Required Skills:*

·        Experience as Application Performance Engineer.

·        Strong skills/experience with SilkPerformer (preferred) /

·        Experience troubleshooting problems in complex environment.

·        Working experience in Java, C, C#, SQL, Oracle, Unix, Scripting
languages (VB, Unix shell), HTML.

·        Experience working with WLS, Websphere, Apache/tomcat.

·        Experience working with monitoring tools.

·        Experience preparing/executing performance test for complex
distributed applications.

·        Strong understanding of QA Process, Use cases and Full Life Cycle

·        Extensive experience in set up and maintenance of Performance Test

Thanks & Regards,
Narasimha Rao
Resource Manager
EZEN Computer Services, Inc.