Dear Associates,

Please find my Updated Hotlist of consultants and let me know if your are
interested in presenting any of our consultants to your clients. I
appreciate if you can reply me back with job description.

Please add pra...@ecomputeretch.com to your requirements list for sending
your requirements. Feel free to call me on 214-550-0763.

*Name*

*Skill*

* *

*Location*

*Availability*

*Relocation*

*Visa Status*

*Years of Experience*

*SB*

*.NET*

*TX*

*Immediate*

*Open*

*H1B*

*9+*

*SR*

*.NET*

*TX*

*Immediate*

*Open*

*H1B*

*7+*

*LM*

*.NET*

*TX*

*Immediate*

*Open*

*H1B*

*7+*

*GR*

*Peoplesoft HRMS*

* TX*

* H1B*

*7+*

*HK*

*Peoplesoft*

* TX*

*Immediate*

*Open*

* H1B*

*7+*

*SG*

*.NET *

* TX*

*Immediate*

*Open*

* H1B*

*7+*

*VK*

*Mainframe*

*TX*

*Immediate*

*Open*

*H1B*

*7+*

*YR*

*QA*

*TX*

*Immediate*

*Open*

*H1B*

*8*

*RK*

*Lotus Domain Developer*

*TX*

*Immediate*

*Open*

*H1B*

*7+ *

*TM*

*ETL Developer*

*TX*

*Immediate*

*Open*

*H1B*

*7*

* *

*Please visit our current Updated Hotlist here –*

*http://www.searchnhire.com/e-computer-technologies/*

*Please feel free to call me for any further information on any candidates.*

---
Waiting for your early reply..

Thanks and Regards,

*PRASAD **
Business Development Manager
*E Computer Technologies
"DELIVERING THE FUTURE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY"
Voice: 214-550-0763 (DIRECT)
Fax: 972-889-0101
Email: pra...@ecomputertech.com
www.ecomputertech.com

101 W. Renner Rd, Suite# 250|Richardson, TX 75082