Hello Partner's,

Greeting's

This is Satya from SureIT Inc., We have an urgent position open for *Systems
Programmer  *at MD.

Please find the specs below and please let me know if you have any
consultants for this  position, if yes please ensure to reply with Full
Name, Updated resume and Contact details.
* *

*Title:  Systems Programmer*

*Location: Baltimore MD*
*Duration: 9 Months*
**
*Please send resumes to sa...@sureitinc.com or satya.sur...@gmail.com *

Skill requirements

The candidate must have at least 6 years of experience with Applications
architecture on the J2EE and IBM z/OS platforms including programming
paradigms, architectural styles, component-based software engineering
standards, and network engineering from an applications deployment
perspective in a multi-site data center environment.

The candidate must possess experience working on enterprise-wide Data Center
IT projects. Specific experience in deploying IT solutions across
organizations with more than 40,000 users in a multi-site data center
environment is a must. The candidate must demonstrate knowledge of
technologies/business practices and lessons-learned applicable to large
enterprises, large scale projects and enterprise-wide deployments.
Experience with migration of existing applications from a single-site to a
multi-site data center environment is a must.

The candidate must possess a solid understanding of Configuration
Management, Change Management and Release Management concepts, methods and
techniques that are applicable in a large scale enterprise-wide environment.
Experience with IT System Operations Assurance including Capacity planning
and monitoring, Storage management with multivendor SAN and SAN virtual
disks etc is required. The candidate must possess an understanding of
load-balancing, clustering and fail-over concepts to facilitate a dynamic
provisioning of resources in a multi-site data center environment.

Prior experience with performance tuning of applications in a distributed
environment is a must. Experience with Network monitoring concepts and tools
in a multi data center environment is a must. Must be able to navigate in a
Windows workstation setting, and have good knowledge of the Microsoft office
suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Strong verbal and written communication
skills are critical. Candidate must be able to effectively interact with all
levels of customer staff, and be able to flourish in a government contract
setting. Candidate should be able to adapt to a changing environment.

Additional skills

Experience with Government Contracts is a plus.

Education
An undergraduate degree (BA/BS) from an accredited university in Computer
Science, Information Technology or a computer related field, or equivalent
work experience.

Technical certifications and/or completion of relevant technical courses a
plus.

* **Best Regards*

* *

*Satya Dowluri*

* Sure IT Solutions Inc.*

*1801 W Queen Creek RD, Suite # 3, Chandler, AZ 85248*

Email: sa...@sureitinc.com | satya.sur...@gmail.com

gTalk:satya.sur...@gmail.com <gtalk%3asatya.sur...@gmail.com> | YIM:
satya.sureit**

*http:/www.sureitinc.com*

* *

**

*We offer genuine opportunities and try our best to provide legitimate
feedback in a timely manner. But the Clients take their own time reviewing
resumes and scheduling interviews. Hiring's have slowed down in the recent
past and therefore please be tolerant while we go through the hoops.

Please send only those candidates who have all the must have experiences and
can provide verifiable references from last 1-2 years of projects done in
US. *

*Please respond with only your pre-existing W2/H1 employees. We reserve the
right to work directly with all others.*