*Hi Associates,

Greeting from GCP-Inc ,

Please do let me know if you have got any suitable profile for this

Kindly Revert back your updated profile to sa...@gcp-inc.com

*Title                 :  *Application Performance Engineer

*Location          :  *Florida.

*Duration**          :*  Longterm

*Rate                :*  $25-30

 Here is the requirement for the position I mentioned at Florida.

JOB description:

Experience as Application Performance Engineer.
Strong skills/experience with SilkPerformer (preferred) / LoadRunner.
Working experience in Java, C, C#, SQL, Oracle, Unix, Scripting
languages(VB, Unix
shell), HTML.
Experience working with WLS, Websphere, Apache/tomcat.
Experience working with monitoring tools.
Experience preparing/executing performance test for complex distributed
Strong understanding of QA Process, Use cases and Full Life Cycle testing.
Extensive experience in set up and maintenance of Performance Test

Thanks & Regards,

Sr Technical Recruiter
Global Computer Products Inc. (GCP-Inc)
Office: 703-349-2318 | Fax: 703-349-5760 |
Email address :sa...@gcp-inc.com
Chat ID : sandy.g...@gmail.com