This is Hareesh from Sriven Infosys Inc. Kindly send me your consultants
updated Resumes for the below requirement ASAP.

Please reply me at : hare...@sriveninfosys.com

Title                            :  Crystal Reports/ J2ee

JOB DURATION : 3 months

LOCATION               :  New York City

F2F after initial phonic round

Core Java functional exp a must

 Job Duties:

 The person will be responsible for designing Crystal reports and "pushing
thru" J2EE application.

Do not need to have Financial (Credit Risk..etc) background, but must have exp
with Currencies/Financial Statements.

Database exp does not need to be extensive - they can offer assistance with
that - but has to have some.

The application is very complex, their simplest report uses a 20-table join.

5+ yrs Crystal designer experience (XI preferred but others versions are ok)
Mostly doing DESIGN work but will also build some formulas

2yrs Java/J2EE
Core Java functional exp a must - will be maintaining reporting application
Need JSP & HTML to modify interfaces
Crystal 4 Eclipse plug in

Sriven Infosys INC
Ph: (212)-999-6251 Ext: 218 || Alt: 646-644-2894
Fax: 212-658-9460
Email: hare...@sriveninfosys.com
Web: www.sriveninfosys.com

veteran status, and other characteristics. We help our clients, employees &
partners compete and win!
the inconvenience caused.