Please reply to :

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        :  SAP Technical Consultant with
HR, Production Planning and Time & Labor

Location                               :  Madison, WI

Duration                                :  2- 3 months

Need an SAP Technical Consultant with experience in the certification of
interfaces to SAP.  The specific interface points between Schedule Soft and SAP
include: HR, Production Planning and Time & Labor .

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
Alt Ph: 646-898-6229

the inconvenience caused.