Please find the requirement and send me updated resume ASAP

Please send resumes to **

BizTalk and/or Tibco Developer

Location: Mason, OH

Duration: Minimum 6 months

Industry: IT Services

Required Skills:
- 4+ years experience with design, development, testing, deployment, and
support of either Tibco and/or BizTalk Server.
- Candidate must have in depth understanding of Messaging protocols such as
JMS or Microsoft BizTalk messaging.
- Must be familiar with all aspects of connectivity using these platforms.
 -Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and be able to implement
these concepts as a foundation for all future development is a plus.

Extensive experience with complex business orchestration and routing rules
is required and the ability to determine the appropriate technical solution
to complex business needs with succinct documentation and dissemination.
- Provide mentorship where appropriate.

Desired Skills:
- Tibco
- BizTalk Server
- Java Messaging Service (JMS- specifically Tibco EMS) .NET Java development
and optimization
- ASP.NET Visual Studio Team System Business Continuity
- Load Balancing/Fail Over Disaster Recovery/Business Resumption

Thank you for your help with this requirement.

Warm Regards,

Prashant G
OSAIR Technologies.
Phone: 630-566-7324
Fax: 732-289-6076
"We Want to be your Trusted , Preferred & long Term Partner"

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
to with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. Apologies for the inconvenience