****** SUBMIT GC OR CITIZENS ONLY******

Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to sop...@datagrp.com for the below
mentioned requirement with rate confirmation.

****** Submit GC or Citizens Only******

Position: Data Analyst

Duration: 3-6 Months

Location: Newark NJ

Rate: $400/day

Project: Will be supporting eMarketing and Metrics team with marketing campaign
analytics and web analytics.

Candidate will be responsible for collecting, aggregating, and analyzing all
relevant information and data related to supporting business process.

Candidate will analyze data sources for integrity, precision, and accuracy.

Must have excellent business problem solving skills using data analysis Must be
proficient in Excel Must have strong communication skills - will be working
very closely with various business groups to provide business solutions

1-3 years experience with Webtrends

SAS knowledge a plus, but not required

Job related experience of 2 to 4 years with indepth knowledge of applied skills.

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.